Sunday 15 March 2009

Kitty catssss


This morning I woke up with a cat on my face...
It was Ruby and she was liking me like a big lollypop - a human flavoured lollypop :)
***
Another sewing day of course!
***
Ruby has fallen inlove with a Tom cat who comes to sit outside the window.
She jumps up behind the blind in the living room and taps on the window at him ... then she runs all the way to the front door - to see if he has come in I think... she is so cute!
In the meantime Lamby is just watching her run upto the window and back again with a confused look on his face. I don't think he is fond of Mr Tom cat outside, he's like 'get away from my sister yo'
***
I put the TV on while I'm sewing... I watch lots of Americas Next Top Model, even though I've seen them all a million times, I also watched some Buffy, Simpsons and Planet Earth ... later I watch some QI - what a day! ... sewing, TV and kitty love.... <3

No comments: