Monday 9 March 2009

Poetry... indeed


So I finally started and finished my poetry that has to be in tomorrow - I think my problem was that I am against writing being forced so my mind puts up a block and makes me sleep instead. It's not really the best time to write for uni because all my deepest darkest secrets keep coming out - I don't mean it.
***
Sorted some stuff ... ate some pasta.
***
Joined Twitter (as flutterbydaisy) : Stephen fry is there :)
***
Washed the dishes in a haze.
***
Then the usual, but this time I didn't care - I was too busy staring at sex and the city.
***
10 hours!
***
Then the pushing stopped for one night/morning at least - but I was too tired to notice.
***
Think I should show you all the pretty butterfly light that I found the other night....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forcing poetry isn't fair. Poetry is meant to be beautiful, crafted from the heart at your desire.