Tuesday 12 June 2012

I want a boat


 

In the post one day came this beautiful necklace by Kathryn Crocker as part of my latest Flutterbydaisy Trade... this petal found a pretty fluttery dress I made for her then took it to play on her flowery swing in the forest... one day we will go for a picnic there together... lalalala...


Last night we made a Lady of Shallot set to take the photos, I'd like to live in it.  I want a boat now just that little bit more... one that really goes somewhere though, not this cardboard one.  That's it - I'm saving for a narrow boat to tour the canals of Britain then France... I wonder what I will call her... The Flutterby? too obvious?... hmmm; new postcards ahoy...
***
... Here are some more creations from Kathryn's Etsy shop...



... and some more delightful fairytale prints by Ginger Kelly I found whilst looking for The Lady of Shallot, clearly I especially love the one with the giant Bunny...



***


***

3 comments:

Ginger Kelly said...

Great work on your Lady of Shalott set! I love it!

And thank you so much for featuring my artwork. This is so sweet of you xxx

Ginger Kelly said...

Great work on your Lady of Shalott set! I love it!

And thanks for featuring my artwork. This is so sweet of you xxx

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

<3 xxx