Wednesday 20 June 2012

Little Trees...

 




* New frills for Burlesque Dancing Fairies in my shop looking for a wardrobe *
...and here they are photographed beautifully by Paul Larkins...



Eight new dresses inspired by the sea photographed with pretty jewels by The Lysine Contingency on their way soon - I'm thinking mid July.  More projects to follow... there will be giant rabbits, horses, forests, boats, big buttons, small secrets and frills to the floor...
because of all these dreams talking up my fingers I won't be making custom orders for a little while... but not forever.


The other day whilst on a trip I found this little guy and had to bring him home, his name is George and I think I'm going to grow him some friends from seed, maybe have a wall of little trees...


Tales from The Treehouse

I'm not a builder but bridges are what I'm crafting, learning things I never knew from those I hardly know.  Though truth is a stubborn thing that hides under rocks and grows cloudy with age like real lemonade so we can never really find it, even if and when it was in front of us.  But more about the speaker this telling tells, about how their insides feel now; they don't realise this, but I do, so when they are saying I'm only half listening, the other half is thinking and noting all their telling signs... the heart and the floorboards.  One day the way will be finished and the only bridges I will see are real ones I'll be sailing through for a boat is where I'll live, with no time to stop for long as the time will stop for long and that's the way I dream it.  The only dream I dream to dream to stop me from thinking, of all the things I can't do, like help you... I think you will be ok soon, when you get to where you want to be, maybe you will go back in time and stay forever young dancing to all our favourite songs.  Nanas are beautiful.  And Grandads too.

***

2 comments:

Athena said...

I love love love that dress!!!!

Anonymous said...

love your blog!kises from Italy