Sunday 11 January 2015

Inspire me, again...



- Lolita -

Clothing : Flutterbydaisy
Photography : Fox Harvard






In love with this set from Fox Harvard, unfortunately the box of Dresses, Pixie Tops and frills that were sent back after this shoot went missing... A fairy post-person I obviously presume... she will look better on her delivery rounds now at least... I decided to re-create this collection piece by piece over these next months in-between my other ideas and collaborations, so keep an eye out here, on my FB Page and in my Etsy Shop for these additions frill by frill...

***

Speaking of which...
I found more delights for you from Etsy Land
Nature, Butterflies and Oddities:


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

In between sewing, There are bunnies:


In between bunnies, there's sewing... I've now finished all the custom orders that stole me from view... I'm back and have lacy ideas. Can't wait to unravel them from my head, make them into things and send them to Etsy searching for wardrobes...

Bunnies everywhere... I found this a while ago on Instagram, saved as 'Lilly_Maria' but that link doesn't seem to work ... thought I'd share it with you anyway because it's pretty...


(If you know the credit let me know and I'll update this)

Pretty Parcels, vinegar and brown paper, like the Nursery Rhyme, but without the vinegar, make that Lavender. Sometimes I loose my mind in here; find me, please. Falling down and bumping my head, not sure anymore who will tumble down after. I hope he would. I think he would. I must dry out some more flowers, in big books that smell like time that no one reads anymore.


Tales from The Treehouse

Just found my old blog, it wasn't hiding... wrote this 8 years ago, doesn't feel that long but I guess could read that way, even though I feel almost exactly the same...

"I don't know. It's not easy to say what's happening inside here where I am. The door is locked and on the outside I hear them screaming... under the door, the crack of light I see ten piles of oranges. The smell rises up into me of dying beetles....
Where am I? Lost inside -
Drag my fingernails along the ground. A cold pavement. Gravel. Bleeding. Is this it? the place where you have taken.... me.... taken. Am I to go now through the crack in the door 'drink me' shrink small? is that it? my name is not Alice sir!"


No comments: