Thursday 17 June 2010

Woof

I watched The Delicious Miss Dahl explain to me that she fantasises over Buffalo Mozzarella while all the technology in my room broke down in a fit. The TV has always been broken and manages to stay on even when I've pushed the off button, but on top of this my phone went to sleep my laptop did a funny blue screen thing and then my camera exploded in the middle of my mini photoshoot. I am not a happy bunny. Obviously aliens came by my window - this is the only rational explination, that or just everything decided not to like me today or thought if they went to sleep or broke then I would finally give up to and go to bed... it is 4am afterall. But I really wanted to put my new knitted top and frilly rara skirt in my etsy shop; I managed to take one photo and it was this one and even it is blurry.
Anyway apart from all of this - earlier on Dom came to visit and we went for a long walk up Highgate Hill, stopped off to see some kittens, had a coffee, meandered round the park... and on our way back saw a Golden Retriever sitting outside of Tesco attached to a post looking as though he was appologising for being a dog. It was possibly one of the cutest things I've seen all week. I'm going to go count sheep now ... wish I lived in the countryside and everything inside my house was made of old things that smelled of vintage bookshelves...

2 comments:

xValeriana said...

It's your magnetic forces at work?

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

... like Joan Lindsay who wrote 'Picnic at Hanging Rock'? she couldn't come close to anyone wearing a watch as it would always stop...
x