Sunday 20 June 2010

Mouse; Good : Plastic; Bad

Went into the kitchen for snacks and it's The Day Of The Triffid crazy in my garden - the leaves of the tree that is nearly knocking on the back door are feet long... going to pluck one and press it in something heavy ...
... I found this print on Etsy and think it is darling I will buy some prints soon to fill my new living room when I get one. I also found a chais lounge on ebay for £20 but I'm being so good and not buying anything 'till I've moved which I hope to have done sometime within the next few months... but this little field mouse needs to come home with me one day, yes please. I found him here ( http://www.thisyearsgirl.etsy.com/ )
I'm going through a whole clear out stage, I got rid of two bags of stuff I'd horded earlier; my room was filled with dust monsters so I have been sneezing all day. I like tidy - think I'm going to buy some of those cardboard CD covers from Muji (I heart Muji) and do a transfer - I want to get rid of all the plasticy things around me...
Have decided, in other news, to sell my camera - she has a stuck mirror... I feel sad about it, but it's ok she has had enough of me and I have been cheating on her anyway with a younger model... she's called Diana Mini and I will buy her soon... she takes 35mm and makes photos look like stills from The Virgin Suicides and I've had enough of digital photography anywho (guess I can still keep my little ancient Olympus in a drawer, just incase)
On a train tomorrow - Hull again. Got a wedding to go to and some hanging out with the fam to do :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you Natanya! :)

Jessica said...

You're so cool