Saturday 14 January 2012

A Fairy Story found me again and then I got lost...

On an Etsy late night tour again, between knitting rows of dresses I found these lovely pieces of a fairy story, so of course I thought I'd share them with you...

Where to find them: * Paper Doll * Bed * Ring * Art Box * Pendant *

***

Tales from The Treehouse

Lost in a paper doll world, pins, hinges. A shadow puppet I found by the window danced. We were so tiny we could fit under the bedroom door like a secret letter addressed to Geppetto. Soon we will be real. The brightest star is already there, she said we have to wish. But first let's go play in the garden. It's so big because we are so small and it will take forever to see it all...

2 comments:

Iris said...

This blog is awesome! Yes, I follow you♥!
I am lolita too, if you want to see my outfits I am going post them as soon I can-->
http://pleaseusecutesocks.blogspot.com

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

...Looking forward to seeing your outfits Petal <3 xxx