Saturday 8 June 2013

The Key on Holy Mountain...

 

We went to the woods still with the body and mind we had the night before...
Alex wore my latest Flutterbydaisy SweetHeart Dress
That now lives far away in Italy :)





I made a necklace too ... from pressed flowers and resin and lace
a Victorian Mourning Locket...


... Find them in my *shop* ... they have names and are called 
Secret Garden necklaces...


I found all the flowers myself... 
and kept them
pressed them
in a big book
I feel like Im in there too sometimes...

***

After our walk and dance in the woods Alex took me to her Tattoo shop Holy Mountain it's in Scunthorpe and is pretty inside with art... 




... she drew all over me and now I'm new...

...with a circle for entirety and complete and the female, initials of those who got to my ind before you could marry me, a sewn needle going through, and some collar bone dots because we felt like it...



Here are some more flowers for you from the land of Etsy...

 

 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

Tales From the Treehouse

I gave her my key, I guess it means more to her than me... I shouldn't have gone or came or stayed there was nothing left there for me just heavy heart and nothing ... though I wish it was nothing but there's so much - so much nothing it's hard to ignore... it's all over.  I wish I could be like the other, one day, no feelings to feel anymore, because feelings hurt... not enough smiles to equal out and fade out and make you happy, not for me because of the wish I made in the circle when I was small.  It all comes back on you three times, even with the wishes were dreamed with good intention ... mother earth can be cruel.
So I shall just sit and sew and give you all the smiles inside I have left, until they are no more.
Nevermore he said and he is one of them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love alll your dresses! So beautiful


https://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch

http://prettylittletitch.blogspot.co.uk/